Evo15 Solar PIR Utility Light
The Solar PIR Utility Light is a real game-changer for the budget end of the solar security light market. There are several well known solar security lights on the market that offer considerably less for up to twice the price.
- 5-LED Solar PIR Light
- Solar Cell Type: Polycrystalline
- Solar Panel Output: 6V/100mA 0.6W
- Battery: 3 x AAA 750mAh rechargeable Ni-MH batteries supplied
- Light Source: 15 Super Bright LED's
- Light Colour: White
- Light Brightness: 9000MCD
- PIR Sensitivity: 2 - 6.5m
- LUX Rating: Will work at less than 10 LUX
- Light will remain on for 25 seconds each time movement is detected
- On/Off Switch
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
250 Triggers Per NightOnce motion is detected, this light can activate up to 250 times a night.
50 Watt EquivalentBrightness is equivalent to a 50 watt incandescent bulb as you might use in the home.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work
The Solar PIR Utility Light can be used as a solar security light, a doorstep courtesy light or a solar shed light. It can be mounted outside as a security light where it will illuminate up for 25 seconds as soon as it?s PIR sensor detects motion.
Alternatively the unit can be installed inside to light a variety of outbuildings including garages, workshops, sheds, shelters and stables. The unit stays lit the whole time motion is detected and turns off 25 seconds after the motion stops.
- Can be used outside as a solar security light or inside as a solar shed light
- Fully weather resistant
- Will light for 16 hours once fully charged
- Will light for 25 seconds once motion is detected
- PIR detection range 6.5m
- 4.8m of cable between solar panel and light
- No running costs
- Batteries, screws, raw plugs, instructions and mounting bracket included.