Solar Landscape Spotlight Features
- Charges by day, lights automatically at night,
- Adjustable solar panel and light angle
- Simple and easy to install
- 5m cable between panel and each light
- Toughened die cast aluminium construction
- On/Off switch
- Powerful 1.6W solar panel
- Will light for up to 10 hours once fully charged
- Fittings included for stake, deck and wall mounting
- Designed for UK weather conditions
Height: 40cm (spike mounted)
Height: 12cm (deck mounted)
Height: 35cm (spike mounted)
Height: 6cm (deck mounted)
The Solar Landscape Spot Lights have a powerful 1.6W solar panel that charges the high capacity batteries during the day. At night the Solar Landscape Spot Lights illuminate automatically until dawn when they switch back to charging mode.
The Solar Landscape Spot Lights
are incredibly easy to install in comparison with mains powered garden lighting.
The box contains 2 spotlights, a solar panel connected to 5 metres of cable, 3 deck mounts (1 for each of the spotlights and one for the solar panel), 3 spike mounts (1 for each of the spotlights and one for the solar panel), 6 screws with 6 raw plugs and a set of instructions.
- 1. Position your solar panel by either staking it into the ground or by using the deck mount to attach it to a fence or decking.
- 2. Position your two spot lights by either staking them into the ground or by using the deck mounts to attach them to a fence or decking.
- 3. Plug the cable from your two spot lights into the solar panel.
- 6 x Super Bright White Double Sized LEDs (in each light)
- 1.6W mono crystalline solar panel
- 3 x 1.2V AA 1800mAh Ni-MH rechargeable batteries