Testing the Thea Solar Garden Spot over a period of months we have been incredibly impressed by its build, brightness and weather resistance. Even after a period of successive dull days the Solar Garden Spot always lights up at dusk and has proved to be one of the most consistent solar lights we have tested this year. Don't be deceived by the 8 LED specification, this light is comparable in brightness to 16 LED lights.
- Adjustable solar panel angle
- Simple to install, no assembly required
- 4 x Super Bright White LED's
- Toughened Plastic Construction
- On/Off Switch
- 1 Year Guarantee
Unlike many other solar spot lights on the market, the Super Bright 8 LED Solar Spot Light has 3 x 1500mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries enabling it to operate for much longer than rival spot lights making it ideal for variable UK weather conditions.
Solar spot lights can be placed anywhere outside allowing you the freedom to light any area without needing to call an electrician to install a costly outdoor mains power supply.
How it works
- Solar Cell Type: Mono-crystalline
- Solar Panel Output: 4V/200mA 0.8W
- Light Source: 4 Super Bright LED?s
- Light Source Colour: White 5500K
- Stake fixing in garden border
- Black finish
- Battery: 3x1500mAh Ni-Mh supplied
- Plastic Light Body
The solar panel charges the Thea's batteries during the day. At night the solar spot light illuminates automatically and turns off again at dawn. The Solar Garden Spot can be manually turned off should you not wish to have it on every night.
Height: 58.8cm (including spike)