The Toroidal transformer is resin sealed inside a robust ABS case with 50cm cables fitted, IP68 cableglands and multiple stainless steel screws securing waterproof lid. Dimensions 145mm depth, 150mm Width.
Install 240v supply via T9969 underground joint kit: use T9962 cable joint kit to connect a recessed light or single supply
cable to a group of led or other low power lights. Use T3800S IP68 6 way junction for more connections, with optional
T9968A resin sealant pack for a "belt and braces" waterproof installation.
1. Try and keep cable runs from transformers to garden light
fittings as short as possible to ensure optimum performance, no
more than two metres to the first lamp.
2. Locate a transformer centrally amongst a group of garden lights it is to power; e.g. a radius of 8 metres for 5w LED lamps
3. If you decide to run 2 sets of garden lights operated by separate switches, you must provide 2 separate transformers & circuits.
4. Try not to put more than 10 lights on any one transformer otherwise voltage drop can reduce lamp and transformer performance.
5. Try to avoid putting cable runs straight through the
middle of the garden and try to run them along the fence line first, this will
reduce the risk of putting a spade or fork through them when gardening.
6. Where possible always try to keep the transformer above ground mounted on a fence post or spike, if you do have to bury them make sure you use the burial kits and fill with resin or magic gel to reduce water ingress.
|IP rating:||IP 68|
|Dimensions:||Dimensions 115mm depth, 150mm width|
|watts:||150 Watt, 50 Watt, 100 Watt|